Try to this shot game

Ikan Hoki

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I finished my new game: Ikan Hoki. Check it out, ANY feedback woul be great!

Android : https://go.onelink.me/U4yl/124c3ae8

GameSpot4.jpg

This a shot game, and it's all about fishing, cool isnt it. You can collect up to lucky card, there are random of them, and you get one every time play.

The game can give you rewards . You can follow your progress and shot every fish.

Completing Daily Quest and Daily Login also rewards new help cards!

when you get big fish you can get more score for upgrade your weapon,

you can also chat with your teammate on fishing room max 4 player for a room, can create VIP room and share score to your friends.

Last edited:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't look like something I'd personally be interested in, but you may need to double check your listing. The link you put in your initial post is likely making people question it because it is not a direct Google Play link. Yes, the link does redirect to the Play app, but there's no way to know that without clicking it. For all anyone knows, it could've linked to malware.

The other problem I had is when it did redirect to Play, it told me item not found. So there's no way for me to try it even if I wanted to. Your best bet for sharing the game here would be go to into your Play app and find the game, then share it there. You can copy the link and paste it here, and skip any third party redirect links.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non