My first game made in Unity. A classic puzzle platformer like in the old Mario days. Play this game if you feel nostalgic for some retro games from the 90's. It has the same vibe like the classics. Download it for FREE from Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...OrangeExplorer

Jump, destroy bricks with your head, collect points, slash and shot cute monsters. You have a sword, a gun and on later levels grenades and you must survive both macanical and "creature like" enemies that lunge at you or roam the land. I made it with only 15 levels because I am a solo game developer but the gameplay is hard so it should keep you entertain for some time for when you're bored. If you are nostalgic for a casual old school game like they made it in the 90's era I think you wold like this.

Attached Thumbnails My first game made in Unity-screenshot-61-.png   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-63-.jpg   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-65-.jpg   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-66-.jpg   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-68-.jpg  

My first game made in Unity-screenshot-71-.jpg   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-72-.png   My first game made in Unity-screenshot-74-.png  
    CybX likes this.
    04-30-2019 02:56 AM
    Nice game, thanks for sharing the post...
    CybX likes this.
    05-02-2019 04:39 AM
    I have downloaded the game and did some levels. The gameplay is fluently and it was fun to play it. It is great, that you made such a project on your own. I know how difficult it is to bring a game to a playable state, cause my husband is working with unity too.
    CybX likes this.
    06-20-2019 06:14 AM
    This is a great little game, and will be a huge learning experience for you. The great thing about this is - you did it yourself. That means you know what's involved even when you take on bigger projects... you know the process.

The cannon level really looks awesome. Really, well done!
    06-20-2019 11:36 AM
    I will download the app and rate it. For the first time is very good!
    06-21-2019 09:44 AM
    its awesome game. Thanks Haures
    06-24-2019 08:53 AM