06-23-2011 10:00 PM
    I've been trying but that website is terrible. It won't let me download the game. It downloads a .txt that just opens in gibberish.

I mean getjar.com not Droid-life.
    06-24-2011 12:11 AM
    Download opera and then try downloding again. The stock browser does not play nice with getjar
    06-24-2011 08:33 AM
    I've been trying but that website is terrible. It won't let me download the game. It downloads a .txt that just opens in gibberish.

I mean getjar.com not Droid-life.
    First, I tried going to GetJar from Phil's link. I got to the site and, for some reason the download link would not work. I then just tried to Google it, went back to GetJar that way and, for some reason, that time it worked. Been playing for awhile now and, yup, another addictive productivity killer.
    06-24-2011 09:02 AM
    Awesome game
    06-30-2011 11:59 AM
    Thanks for the link app market wouldn't let me buy the app and download it. I bought it them went to install it, the the download failed. OK so I normally just restart it, failed again. So I restarted my tab, app market crashed twice. so I restart again and I get a notice saying the cut the rope purchase has failed. So I get refunded its a good thing checked here +1 for android central community!
    06-30-2011 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD