Angry Birds Save Game Data

Groll

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I recently had to hard reset my phone. I use AntBee's backup tool for Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and Angry Birds Rio. I have had zero problems with these backups and I can restore them perfectly. However, in this latest hard reset, I forgot to do a backup of Angry Birds (have Seasons and Rio) and I lost all my 3 stars and achievements.

This game is very long and I really, really, really do not want to do this again. Does anyone have these files in the scores.bak data file and the settings.bak data file that AntBee's app does during a backup that can be snagged? Or at least some kind of improvement over what I have?

I'm sure in a community such as this there has to be someone with a completed Angry Birds game and Dropbox sharing capabilities...

famerlor

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just switched from Palm to Android an have to figure out the mess with the Angry Birds levels. A fried gave me the original levels and I haven't played Rio yet so I am set here (and can help you out). But I do need a Seasons highscore.lua that (ideally) does not include the latest two (pignic and mooncake).

Can you help me with that. I am glad to provide Rio if you are still looking.

Cheers
Christian

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie