[GAME][FREE][BETA] XII: Last Stand - Match 3 space combat with base building

Rusty Cat Studios

Dec 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I’m creating this game with my brother. We wanted to combine the match 3 mechanics of Ironcast with the base building of XCOM. The result is Element XII: Last Stand. In the game, you are stuck on a abandoned space station with the goal to stop the enemy getting pass. To stop the enemy, you build and equip spaceships that you take into a match 3 game where you collect resources to activate your weapons, shield and engine.

PlayScreen 5.jpg

Strategize
We have made the match 3 in such a way that you and the AI use the same board to collect resources from. You can therefore mess with the enemy by taking the repairs or ammunition that it desperately need on your last turn.

Choose difficulty level
There are also a variety of ways to change how the game plays. We have several difficulty modes which gives you the option of a “relaxing” match 3 game destroying some space ships to an on the edge of your seat trying to maximize every move.

Customize
You can also customize the game in a variety of ways. Don’t want to wait for research or buildings to complete? Just enable instant research or buildings. Don’t want the pressure of the enemy jumping away? Just disable it.

Play as much as you want
You can decide if you want to play for free with some ads or purchase the ad-free option. We don’t energy system found in some other match 3 games so play as much as you want.

We have a Discord server going so if you want to join, just let me know and I will try to find a way to get an invite to you.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.rustycatstudios.rcstwo&hl=en