Flashing Problem.

zeuseeker

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
PLS! bear with me about this post. I am a noob with little or no experience as far as knowing technical stuffs about smart phone. I have a samsung galaxy sii from virgin mobile that has a bad esn. It was flashed to Verizon wireless . My problem is I want to flash it back to virgin mobile but do not know how to do It. I tried resetting the phone back to factory reset but it has not worked out
at all. Now I don't even have access to the internet nor to my messages. I have lost contact with the guy who flashed the phone. He told my the phone is not rooted. I need help urgently!
Thanks in advance!
Zeusseeker

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,
PLS! bear with me about this post. I am a noob with little or no experience as far as knowing technical stuffs about smart phone. I have a samsung galaxy sii from virgin mobile that has a bad esn. It was flashed to Verizon wireless . My problem is I want to flash it back to virgin mobile but do not know how to do It. I tried resetting the phone back to factory reset but it has not worked out
at all. Now I don't even have access to the internet nor to my messages. I have lost contact with the guy who flashed the phone. He told my the phone is not rooted. I need help urgently!
Thanks in advance!
Zeusseeker

If it has a bad esn it was either previously reported stolen or was somehow blacklisted from vm. Unfortunately once a CDMA sim is blacklisted it can't be replaced. There's a slight chance I may be incorrect about this, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do. As it would require changing your meid which is highly illegal.

Your best bet would be to try to return the phone for another. But I would wait for someone slightly more knowledgeable in regards to flashing esns to come around, or maybe you could try messaging a moderator.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463