more space?

fearjp

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I was wondering, I am already low in memory on my phone because (obviously) I have a lot of things in my phone. I wanted to ask, is there a program where I can store my apps (especially the paid ones) in and then delete them from my phone to free up space. And whenever I want to use the apps again, I can restore them and (after storing them into some program) delete the ones I will not use for a while? Does anyone know anything like this? Or will the SD work?

Thanks

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
You can store apps on SD cards. If you bought an app on the play store - might not be 100% correct i believe you can uninstall it and reinstall it later.

fearjp

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
You can store apps on SD cards. If you bought an app on the play store - might not be 100% correct i believe you can uninstall it and reinstall it later.

Well, I hope it will work and hope the app that I paid for, I won't have to pay anymore lol. Thanks man

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As fairclough said you can store them on the sdcard. Just make sure that the app has the ability to do so first. And make sure you know what happens when you do. Some apps will misbehave when they are put on the sdcard and some will refuse to go on there all together.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs