Problems with LG Spirit (MS-870)

tacky12

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 problems with my LG Spirit (one is my fault, and the other one is normal. First, my battery drains real fast, and sometimes the phone gets a bit hot. If I use something like Real Racing 3 for one minute, the battery can drain from 100% to 96%. Then, the phone gets a bit hot. But, I think it could be because one day, I dropped it bottom-first on the floor from 4 feet. Second, I can't move apps to the SD Card. This is normal, as it can't be done in devices from android 4.0 and above. But I want to be able to move them to the SD Card WITHOUT rooting. And third, I get a problem where I can't update or install any small apps, because it says "insufficient storage available". So, I tried to fix by uninstalling the Play Store updates, but it didn't work either. And now, I'm stuck with the old Google Play. If I try to download an apk of the new one, my old buddy "Insufficient storage available" comes to greet me. I have over 2 gigs of storage, and I've cleared cache and data, and rebooted, but nothing works. Please help me with these problems. I'm frustrated.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't have your mobile but gaming makes mobiles HOT! Thing of a computer your phone has similar specs and no cooling fan. Something's gotta give.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

tacky12

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't have your mobile but gaming makes mobiles HOT! Thing of a computer your phone has similar specs and no cooling fan. Something's gotta give.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Well, yes I know it gets hot, but what about the battery draining really fast? I have a Huawei Ascend Q too, and If I do the same things I do on the Spirit it lasts more. Even though my Spirit has a better battery.