Hi, i have very big problem with my phone Samsung S3 LTE. Accidentally spilled water on the phone and since then the screen no longer works but telephone work so fine and touch also. I want to see screen of my phone with PC but there is problem (debugging mode must bi activated) but i cant see anything and I cant switch it on. I try several tutorial from internet (AndroidScreencast or AirDroid) but again debugging mode must be activated.

Is there a way to turn debugging mode on from my PC (i can connect phone with USB cable to PC and i find lot of folders there in system folder) can be found there server file of debugging mode or something else to activate that mode.

Thanks.
    01-01-2015 12:36 PM
    Is there a way to turn debugging mode on from my PC
    Ever read Heller's "Catch 22"? Yes, you can - if debugging is on. (IOW, you can turn it off from the PC, you can't turn it on without a working screen.)

The shop method is to plug in a spare screen (which is why shops keep working parts from destroyed phones - we had a few hundred Nokia screens at one time) long enough for you to get your files off. If you had an MHL cable that the phone was all set to use, you could use your TV as a screen. (You'd kind of have to guess where your finger was on the phone screen, but with a lot of patience, you could do whatever you needed.) But with nothing installed and ready to go without pressing something on the screen? There's one possibility - a mouse, an OTG cable and another S3. See A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen.
    01-01-2015 06:52 PM