I'd like to take the time to remember two of my old phones. The first phone that got me interested in Android; the Kyocera torque (can't remember the model #) and my iPhone 5s.

Remembering the Kyocera torque, it was a good phone. It was rugged, tough, and had a cool interface. I first got this phone circa 2015 and used it till the end of 2016. I had fun with this phone; played old Pokemon games through emulators, music was fun to listen to, I just had a good time with this older Android phone. So I lay this phone to rest and in memoriam; first Android phone. We had fun, but your camera sucked.

Remembering the iPhone 5s, it was my first and only iPhone. Decent interface, not user friendly at all. No expandable storage, no customizable options (unless you figured out how to jailbreak the thing), and an oppressive os. It worked, that's all I can say for it. It got me by for a year or so. At least this one had an audio jack. That's something. Putting music on this thing was no easy feat, iTunes sucks, but I used a workaround called Sync ioS which made putting music on my iPhone 5 easier.

Too many times I've had to delete pictures or apps to make room just to take pictures. I don't miss that at all. So rest in **** iPhone 5. You worked, that's all I can really say. Lol

This thread is just for fun. Why don't we hold a funeral for our old phones; Android or not and say what we liked or didn't like about them? Also post a picture with a caption for fun if you want.

03-18-2019 10:45 AM