I just received the update for Android Pay this morning. I mostly used my (old) Google Wallet app for loyalty cards. With Android Pay I must select a default payment card to access my loyalty cards.

When Samsung Pay rolls out, will I be able to use Android Pay for my loyalty cards and Samsung Pay for payments?

Which one will override during NFC? I don't want to accidently pay with Android pay while scanning my loyalty card.

I would rather use Samsung Pay but it doesn't have an option for loyalty cards. Any loyalty card app recommendations?
    09-18-2015 08:31 AM
    I currently use Key Ring for my loyalty cards, it works well.
    09-20-2015 10:06 AM
    I use beep n go. I have found that it scans better than Key Ring App and Google Wallet. There are a few that wont scan using Key Ring but will with Beep n Go. I hope that with the Samsung pay I can get rid of wallet and just use those 2. Im not fond of having to keep google wallet just to use android pay
    09-21-2015 08:17 AM
    I currently use Key Ring for my loyalty cards, it works well.
    Thanks!
    I use beep n go. I have found that it scans better than Key Ring App and Google Wallet. There are a few that wont scan using Key Ring but will with Beep n Go. I hope that with the Samsung pay I can get rid of wallet and just use those 2. Im not fond of having to keep google wallet just to use android pay
    Thanks!

I downloaded Stocard. I like the GUI of Stocard but I really like how the bar code pops up in my notifications on Android Pay when I am at the store.

I also downloaded an "archive" of my cards from (old) Google Wallet to my PC. I then went through and scanned them from the monitor into the new app.
    09-21-2015 02:15 PM
    I just received the update for Android Pay this morning. I mostly used my (old) Google Wallet app for loyalty cards. With Android Pay I must select a default payment card to access my loyalty cards.

When Samsung Pay rolls out, will I be able to use Android Pay for my loyalty cards and Samsung Pay for payments?

Which one will override during NFC? I don't want to accidently pay with Android pay while scanning my loyalty card.

I would rather use Samsung Pay but it doesn't have an option for loyalty cards. Any loyalty card app recommendations?
    You should have a option in settings under nfc to set the defult payment app android pay or samsung pay

Posted via the Android Central App
    M Poss Jr likes this.
    09-21-2015 10:01 PM
    You should have a option in settings under nfc to set the defult payment app android pay or samsung pay

Posted via the Android Central App
    THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was looking for. I didn't realize that NFC had adjustable settings. I thought it was just a master off/on toggle.
    09-22-2015 10:08 AM