Android Pay and Discover

cchalk0

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
From what I've been reading, Discover was supposed to support Android Pay right out of the gate. However, it seems like that is no longer the case. I spent a half an hour on the phone with Discover trying to figure out why it wasn't working, and the best answer I got was "we'll look into it and get back to you". None of the representatives I had spoken with even knew what Android Pay was.

Has anybody had any success adding Discover in Android Pay via the tokenization method?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(7979046)

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue. Discover only works via US Bancorp like it did with Google Wallet. It was explained to me by a rep that it will honor all transactions and cash back bonus. Just the terms and agreement is with US Bancorp and not with Discover.

alberto z

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I tried Android pay at McDonald's it didn't work. I used my discover card thru the Android pay. Sucks hope they fix the issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

sfringer

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same, only supported in old Wallet mode. Thought it may have been due to being grandfathered from Wallet, but seeing these reports I guess that's not the case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze