Transactions in Android Pay

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys able to see a list of purchases done in Android Pay? Are you able to get email confirmations of the purchases being completed in Android Pay? I have used Android Pay a few times but haven't received any confirmation at all. My bank has officially been listed as compatible with Android Pay.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Your total transaction record can be seen on your Google Wallet website (wallet.google.com). I get both status bar notifications and email confirmations of payments, but I'm not sure where the settings for those are.

Also, if you tap on one of your cards in the Android Pay app, it should show you your recent transactions using that card.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Your total transaction record can be seen on your Google Wallet website (wallet.google.com). I get both status bar notifications and email confirmations of payments, but I'm not sure where the settings for those are.

Also, if you tap on one of your cards in the Android Pay app, it should show you your recent transactions using that card.

I don't see my transactions when I tap on my card. When I went to the website you suggested the only transactions I see are the transactions I've done on Google Play. No transactions done via Android Pay.

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well ;)

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
That's odd. Try contacting Google--go to this page and click Contact Us at the upper right: https://support.google.com/androidpay/?hl=en#topic=6224829

When I looked further into the issue I saw something that mentioned that if your bank doesn't share transaction information with Android Pay then it won't show up under transactions for this card. This is unfortunate. I would have liked to be able to keep up with the information without having to go to my bank's website each time. I was able to track transactions with Google Wallet but I am unable to do so with Android Pay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674