Yes, with Android Pay on my 6P. Was at a supermarket, a different branch of which I visited a couple weeks ago and was able to use AP and it was clearly displayed as being accepted right down to the terminals indicating "tap/swipe/dip to pay". This branch didn't have any display or anything indicating they took ANY mobile payments but out of instinct I took out my phone and placed it on the terminal.

I asked the cashier if they take NFC, he responded with "I don't think.. oh, it worked, you're all set".
    03-26-2016 02:42 PM
    Yes, with Android Pay on my 6P. Was at a supermarket, a different branch of which I visited a couple weeks ago and was able to use AP and it was clearly displayed as being accepted right down to the terminals indicating "tap/swipe/dip to pay". This branch didn't have any display or anything indicating they took ANY mobile payments but out of instinct I took out my phone and placed it on the terminal.

I asked the cashier if they take NFC, he responded with "I don't think.. oh, it worked, you're all set".
    I have had that happen several times with Samsung Pay.
    03-31-2016 11:45 AM
    I have had that happen several times with Samsung Pay.
    I'd expect that with Samsung Pay since it uses MST to make the terminal think you're swiping a card. This was ANDROID PAY with a Nexus 6P, using NFC.
    03-31-2016 01:16 PM