I think I am stuck. I am on the Verizon Plan and I used my Android Pay app to purchase something. I did not get the promotional card in the app and I did not get any bonus data.

I contacted both Verizon and Google and they just point at each other. I really think it is an issue on Google's end since the card is not showing up for me. Does anyone know who I could possibly escalate this to? I've had 4 tickets with Google support and they won't even respond to me anymore. It's less about the data now and more about me missing out on future promotions. I did not get the one for the 10 taps earlier this year either.

Any suggestions/advice are much appreciated!!
    05-11-2016 01:20 PM
    If the promo you're referring to was handled like the '10 taps' one, if you didn't get the promo card BEFORE you payed with AP, you were not eligible for the promotion. As to how Google selected who was eligible, is beyond me. You need to have the communication and promos setting active in Google Pay to enter these, but that's no guarantee that if they run a limited promotion like these, you'd be selected.
    05-11-2016 02:26 PM
    Ugh, so frustrating! Thank you for the response. This is the promotion I am talking about:
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/news/article/2016/04/enjoy-2-gb-of-free-wireless-data-after-using-android-pay.html

What's funny is that the Google representative acknowledged that I was eligible but that he can't make the card show up for me. The only thing he would do was have me check if the app was up to date! I wanted to try and get to a level 2 tier of support if there is one. I'm not even sure it is worth the hassle at this point though.
    05-11-2016 02:36 PM
    Link doesn't work anymore Usually in those terms it stated if you needed to see the card or not prior to the purchase.

You can probably get something from Verizon on their end rather than Google.
    Spirtir likes this.
    05-11-2016 03:15 PM
    I'm not sure why the link isn't working for you, it still works for me. Regardless, thank you so much!!!
    I called Verizon again and they are giving me the bonus data. They said I should have gotten the card from Google as I was eligible, but they are just going to give me the data.

Thanks again for your help!!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    05-11-2016 09:21 PM
    Glad you got the data! A little frustrating, but at least you got it
    05-12-2016 11:54 AM
    Hey there! I'm on the Android Pay team and came across your post. We'd like to look into this issue more. Please visit https://support.google.com/androidpay/contactflow?hl=en to reach Android Pay support, include the username you used to log in, and be sure to tell the agent that we responded to your Android Central forum post. Our product team will follow up. Thanks!
    SpookDroid, Spirtir and jexx like this.
    05-13-2016 03:17 PM
    Thank you! I opened another case with Google Support. I guess we will see what happens!
    05-13-2016 08:54 PM