Availability in Canada

SparklyPickle

May 31, 2017
Visit site
Android Pay made its way to Canada and also supports loyalty and gift cards! Some credit cards supported but debit cards will be as well; starting June 5th.

Anyone excited about that?

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I am. Live in Alberta. I use Apple Pay and really like the convenience. Now that I have an S8 Plus as well it would be nice to use it to pay. I love not having to pull out my wallet. And not worrying about which phone to use for the day. Yay!!!

Last edited:

SparklyPickle

May 31, 2017
Visit site
Neat! I'm in Ontario and also use Apple Pay on my SE but now my S7 became as convenient! (Well, not technically mine. It's work issued but still a nice feature to have that I will definitively use).

How is the S8+, by the way?

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Neat! I'm in Ontario and also use Apple Pay on my SE but now my S7 became as convenient! (Well, not technically mine. It's work issued but still a nice feature to have that I will definitively use).

How is the S8+, by the way?

The S8+ is a really nice device to use. Slightly faster than my iPhone 7 Plus. Definitely Samsung's best phone yet. Feels great in the hand. Love the customization. Top quality build as well. Most solid Android I've ever owned. I've had it for a couple weeks now and am thrilled will it.

SparklyPickle

May 31, 2017
Visit site
The S8+ is a really nice device to use. Slightly faster than my iPhone 7 Plus. Definitely Samsung's best phone yet. Feels great in the hand. Love the customization. Top quality build as well. Most solid Android I've ever owned. I've had it for a couple weeks now and am thrilled will it.
Great! I was afraid it would be awkward to hold since it's super long and narrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance