I found my sbux app won't let me sign in this morning. Anyone else notice any apps that aren't working?
    08-07-2018 07:24 AM
    I received the notification that Pie is waiting for me to upgrade on my Pixel but I'm not going to do it until they fix the issues with Android Auto. Screen randomly goes black on my head unit and then AA restarts. It was like this when I was running the Beta DP5 also. I'm quite surprised that the editors at Android Central haven't noticed this or brought it to anyone's attention. And I'm really surprised that Google would release a stable build with this problem still persisting. There is a Google thread about it here: https://productforums.google.com/for...opic/android-a...

Anyone else experience this?
    08-07-2018 08:49 AM
    Percent Enabler (a legacy from my old Nexus 6, forgot it was even installed): it survived all of the DP builds, but as soon as I booted into Pie, the battery percentage in my status bar was stuck at 100%, up magically from 65%. Uninstalled it in favor of the similar percentage toggle in Battery stats, which I didn't know existed.

Tiles app, immersive mode: the app is working differently and for the better, I think. Even though "Stop on sleep" is turned on, immersive mode turns itself on automatically now after waking the phone. On each of the DP builds, I had to pull down the quick settings blind to turn it back on manually.
    08-07-2018 09:55 AM
    Shush Ringer restorer no longer works due to the volume function change for the buttons, wich no longer toggle down ringer volume to engage this program. Back to trying to remember to turn my phone volume on when I leave work I guess. Do not Disturb doesn't do this simple thing as easily.
    08-07-2018 08:03 PM
    Messages on my OG Pixel will sometimes give me multiple notification sounds when a text comes in if I'm in the app at the time. Not broken, but kind of annoying.
    08-08-2018 03:17 PM
    Installed Pie 9.0 last evening. Mobile banking app won't let me log in this morning. No apparent fix.

Does anyone know if there is a way to "undo" a system upgrade?
    08-08-2018 07:57 PM
    Installed Pie 9.0 last evening. Mobile banking app won't let me log in this morning. No apparent fix.

If your banking app is not working on pi it's going to be due to the banking app itself they have to update to be compatible with Android 9.0. it's happened to me before. On other Android major OS releases
    08-09-2018 01:26 AM
    About the only way is to flash the previous version firmware - which means a total backup and restore, since the old firmware has none of your files n it. (Unless you're on a Pixel of some sort, then you can choose to not wipe user data - if you can "backdate" a version on a Pixel. [Some phones set "stops" with new versions, others don't.])
    08-10-2018 01:28 PM
    My Sbux app stopped working after upgrade. I uninstalled and reinstalled. It's fine now.
    08-10-2018 09:06 PM
    Most of my apps, including mobile banking work fine. But there are a couple that don't. Weather Underground will not launch, or launches and crashes with Pie on my Pixel 2XL but I just switched to another weather app.
    08-20-2018 01:53 PM