I recently install Android 9. 0. since then I have noticed that the screens inside the phone app are a strange purple pastel color and the font doesn't seem to match anything else on the phone. I'm trying to understand whether the Android update caused this... Also, I noticed that Words With Friends forced an update on to my phone recently and it also uses the same colors. I don't know if it's a coincidence or if it somehow affected theme used by the phone app??
    08-26-2018 09:31 PM
    I just had something similar happen on my phone running Android 7.0 nougat, I think it might have been another system update that did it, maybe not Android 9. I did a cache partition wipe and it seemed to fix it. It's a very safe and easy procedure if you've never done it, but it varies by phone, so you'll need to look up how to do it for your phone.

A cache partition wipe is always recommended after an operating system upgrade. It's also the step you do before a factory reset if you're having problems ;-)
    08-27-2018 03:15 PM
    Can you take screenshots and view them on another device? Do those colors come through in the screenshots?
    08-27-2018 06:52 PM