I can't find the single tap to answer/end calls

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
Ever since Android Pie, it seems like they removed the single tap to answer/end calls. I went to interactions and dexterity under the accessibility options but I can't find it there.

Anyone knows how to activate this as I'm finding it really hard to slide the answer/end call buttons when I'm holding other stuff in my other hand.

Using a Galaxy S10e if that matters but this issue was also there on my previous Galaxy S9

mills23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since Android Pie, it seems like they removed the single tap to answer/end calls. I went to interactions and dexterity under the accessibility options but I can't find it there.

Anyone knows how to activate this as I'm finding it really hard to slide the answer/end call buttons when I'm holding other stuff in my other hand.

Using a Galaxy S10e if that matters but this issue was also there on my previous Galaxy S9

Im having the same issue! Note 8

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
On my S10+, I'm assuming similar menus at least with the OP and possibly for mills23 since that is also a Samsung, I have an option "Single tap to swipe", Use a single tap instead of a swipe to respond to alarms, alerts and incoming calls. Accessibility>Interaction and dexterity>Assistant menu. You not only have to turn it on but you also have to touch the block it's in to enable this option. It's a menu within this setting... Not sure how else to say it.

There is also an option in Accessibility "Single-tap activation" and "Single-tap Navigation bar". These are located Accessibility>Screen reader>Settings. They don't say anything about answering or ending calls but perhaps they have other functions that aren't listed...?

alimarie13

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I am on a T-Mobile note 9 and still have the option for single tap to swipe after the update. It has stopped working, though. For the first couple of weeks after updating it worked, but there was a stupid, permanent notification constantly that single tap to swipe was turned on. All of a sudden, it's not working. But the stupid notification is still there telling me that it is turned on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE