Ever since Android Pie, it seems like they removed the single tap to answer/end calls. I went to interactions and dexterity under the accessibility options but I can't find it there.

Anyone knows how to activate this as I'm finding it really hard to slide the answer/end call buttons when I'm holding other stuff in my other hand.

Using a Galaxy S10e if that matters but this issue was also there on my previous Galaxy S9
    03-18-2019 08:22 PM
    Ever since Android Pie, it seems like they removed the single tap to answer/end calls. I went to interactions and dexterity under the accessibility options but I can't find it there.

Anyone knows how to activate this as I'm finding it really hard to slide the answer/end call buttons when I'm holding other stuff in my other hand.

Using a Galaxy S10e if that matters but this issue was also there on my previous Galaxy S9
    Im having the same issue! Note 8
    04-11-2019 03:18 AM
    On my S10+, I'm assuming similar menus at least with the OP and possibly for mills23 since that is also a Samsung, I have an option "Single tap to swipe", Use a single tap instead of a swipe to respond to alarms, alerts and incoming calls. Accessibility>Interaction and dexterity>Assistant menu. You not only have to turn it on but you also have to touch the block it's in to enable this option. It's a menu within this setting... Not sure how else to say it.

There is also an option in Accessibility "Single-tap activation" and "Single-tap Navigation bar". These are located Accessibility>Screen reader>Settings. They don't say anything about answering or ending calls but perhaps they have other functions that aren't listed...?
    04-11-2019 04:00 AM
    I tried that and a black box pops up then won't go away even after I touch it. I then have to disable it again
    04-11-2019 06:31 AM
    I am on a T-Mobile note 9 and still have the option for single tap to swipe after the update. It has stopped working, though. For the first couple of weeks after updating it worked, but there was a stupid, permanent notification constantly that single tap to swipe was turned on. All of a sudden, it's not working. But the stupid notification is still there telling me that it is turned on.
    04-15-2019 02:09 PM