Hello,

I bought a UMIDIGI F1 cell phone
    my previous was Samsung A5 2017,

this new handset has more RAM and the Android version is 9.

I play a game in which the scenarios are time consuming, and usually I change the screen to use WhatsApp, or another screen .. when I go back to the game it restarts, as if it lacked RAM or something, but I realized that with any App system does this.

I have modified so that this App does not save battery, and I had no results, I would like the App to keep open while switching screens, does anyone know if it is possible in this version?

Thank you!
    05-25-2019 12:49 PM
    I had an Umidigi Z1 in 2017 and it was the worst mistake I made. at first the phone seemed ok but it kept crashing and apps would refuse to open. I had to keep resetting it to factory settings. In the end I complained to Amazon who refunded me the money once I returned it. This was about 4 months after I bought it.

Umidigi has no customer service and they abandon their phones within a few months as they move onto the next model.

I am sorry you are having issues but definitely not surprised. If you bought it from somewhere like Amazon it may be worth asking to return it if it is not working properly.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-25-2019 08:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Some of these Chinese companies are notorious for aggressive RAM management (i.e., overly eager to close apps out of RAM to keep RAM "clean," which runs counter to how Android works). Check the system settings or any of the preinstalled system apps to see if there are any use buzzwords like phone cleaner, memory booster, device optimizer, etc.
    05-25-2019 10:28 PM
    I’ve never even heard of them.
    If possible, I would buy a phone from a more reputable company.
    05-27-2019 07:42 AM
    Umidigi's is one of the better known cheap Chinese brands -- I see them mentioned along with Gionee and Doogee with some frequency here. But I agree, they don't have a good reputation for making reliable devices.
    05-27-2019 08:50 PM