Hopefully someone can help. I use 3 main apps with my Samsung S10 5G phone running 9.0 Pie. I use nextstop by cxt to send address to road warrior for route optimization as well as Garmin drive to send address to my GPS from my phone. Recently I accidentally selected use app always and ended up using reset app preferences so I could go back to chosing which app I wanted to use.
    In doing this, now when I send a address to my Garmin drive via either phone contacts or nextstop app the Garmin drive opens but the address does not display when the app opens. I can manually type in a address and it sends to my gps with no problem. Also there is no errors and nothing closes, just the drive app opens and nothing happens. I have contacted all three manufacturers of the 3 apps and no one has had a answer that has solved my issues. I have reinstalled each app many times and well as cleared catch and data and even reset my Garmin drivesmart 55 to factory and tried everything they have sugested. So since nothing has worked I'm assuming it must be some setting in my phone that must not allow address to be shared with another app even though it opens the Garmin drive app, keep in mind I can type into the app directly and it works fine.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    08-21-2019 05:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See if wiping the cache partition does anything: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39551
    08-21-2019 09:24 AM
    Go to Settings > Apps > <the Garmin app> - Advanced > Open by default, and reset defaults.

The next time you "send an address", choose the Garmin app, but choose "just his time".
    08-21-2019 03:22 PM