What are you hoping to see changed in/added to Q DP2?

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Personally, I think it's awesome that the very first post in the Android P forum last year was titled, "Substratum themes no longer work in Android P," and here I am holding a 2XL running the Q DP1 displaying the same Swift Black look that I used to root to get.

I kind of doubt that Google's going to put a lot of effort into perfecting theming options at this point (which is about all I care about for now), but I've been pretty lucky otherwise. I haven't run into any appreciable lag on Q; I've seen zero crashes or reboots; and my phone works better with my Pixelbook now than it did before.

What are your top priority changes for DP2?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No lag or crashes either (except in certain apps - Firefox just closes, but I reported it to Mozilla - and casting doesn't work (that's been reported to Google). But the battery life seems to be down in rc1 - I hope that's the first thing they get to in rc2. (And I hope all the devs of all the apps I have that won't work or that throw warning toasts in Q start fixing them.)

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I hope the "background actions will not work in future versions of q" toast will stop everytime I squeeze my phone to activate assistant or launch something from a widget or shortcut. I find it very annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21