Firefox still doesn't open on my 2XL, but everything else I've tried seems fine.
    I still can't open Annke Vision for my CCTV either.
    04-11-2019 06:10 AM
    I noticed that in the last couple of days the wallpaper I use gets stretched vertically and I have to reinstall it. Also, sometimes I can't clear the recent apps and have to reboot to solve the problem. Seems latest issues started around the time of the small 19 mb patch. Nothing I can't live with, just annoying. I hope beta 3 is better.
    04-16-2019 07:48 PM
    Q's been pretty smooth on my P3. I had the issue with Photos and fixed it quite a while ago no problems there since.
    Outlook app continually crashes, unusable.
    Now Playing no longer updates on my lock screen, though it is still working. Can tell because Now Playing history shows any and all music played near the phone.
    The settings seem right.
    Don't really care about the Outlook problem (it's only work stuff anyway!) but I really enjoyed the Now Playing feature on the lock screen. Not 100% sure it's because of Q but I think it is.
    Yesterday 10:10 PM
    I noticed that in the last couple of days the wallpaper I use gets stretched vertically and I have to reinstall it. Also, sometimes I can't clear the recent apps and have to reboot to solve the problem. Seems latest issues started around the time of the small 19 mb patch. Nothing I can't live with, just annoying. I hope beta 3 is better.
    Same thing happens to me. A bit annoying with the wallpaper.
    Today 04:44 AM
79 ... 234