Andriod Q beta 5 TO GET WIFI TOGGLE

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks yes I do like GT350R because the wicked sound from that flat plank crankshaft

Saleen ... That's it. IF I were to push a Mustang .. Saleen would have to be it.

Thanks for the Wi-Fi post. I always find use cases so interesting. Like why that toggle would even be considered necessary.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I agree for toggle , and yes if Steve saleen still had saleen it would be up there but he has a different company now and name .
Saleen ... That's it. IF I were to push a Mustang .. Saleen would have to be it.

Thanks for the Wi-Fi post. I always find use cases so interesting. Like why that toggle would even be considered necessary.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Looks sharp , yeah some other people bought rights to his name saleen which force him to build up another company SMS limited

Edit: he had a fallout with his partners of Saleen and went to his own SMS limited

I gotcha! Okay.. I'm done with the Mustangs for now.

How are you feeling about this Q build?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I gotcha! Okay.. I'm done with the Mustangs for now.

How are you feeling about this Q build?
I'm liking it so far , only thing I like fixed is full gestures get rid of the bar no need for it and drop down notifications need to be able to swipe notifications away both directions.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm liking it so far , only thing I like fixed is full gestures get rid of the bar no need for it and drop down notifications need to be able to swipe notifications away both directions.

I hear you on that. While the bar is slim, I asked myself what is the purpose of it even being there at this point. Hear me tell it, Android is still trying to transition all the way into it. 11.0, or maybe 10.1 and it's all the way gone!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I hear you on that. While the bar is slim, I asked myself what is the purpose of it even being there at this point. Hear me tell it, Android is still trying to transition all the way into it. 11.0, or maybe 10.1 and it's all the way gone!
I think that transition should happen now , really no point in the bar being there. My thinking is get it done and get it done right and move to next phases that will happen in other andriod version.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the official release. Too many of the apps I use regularly don't run in Q.

The problem there is not with Q, but with the apps and their developers. The developers need to fix their apps to run in Q; many have done so already (or, didn't need to do so), others are lagging behind.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
The problem there is not with Q, but with the apps and their developers. The developers need to fix their apps to run in Q; many have done so already (or, didn't need to do so), others are lagging behind.

You know, I've thought about this an wonder IF owning a Pixel is proper. Don't get me wrong, it's without question my first choice device. But developers are slow to update their apps often until the new OS gains some sense of mass. Often can be months before some apps are aligned with the newest OS.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You know, I've thought about this an wonder IF owning a Pixel is proper. Don't get me wrong, it's without question my first choice device. But developers are slow to update their apps often until the new OS gains some sense of mass. Often can be months before some apps are aligned with the newest OS.
Is that why Samsung so late in OS software updates lol .. I thought developers have a deadline get their apps up to date before a new OS release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800