eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep yep I'm hoping that it's very soon. I keep on putting my 3 XL on Wi-Fi and checking for system updates.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep yep I'm hoping that it's very soon. I keep on putting my 3 XL on Wi-Fi and checking for system updates.
Surprised they are taking so long this month. Tomorrow is the 10th already usually it comes out around the same time as the pie monthly security update.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Surprised they are taking so long this month. Tomorrow is the 10th already usually it comes out around the same time as the pie monthly security update.
yep yep even more so because I hope when beta 5 is released, I hope that the download and install process isn't a pain in the *** like it was for beta 4!

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, I hate to be the first one to say this but dang! This is one smooth snappy update.
I'm seeing a noticeable improvement.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, I hate to be the first one to say this but dang! This is one smooth snappy update.
I'm seeing a noticeable improvement.

I hope it's better than the actual update process. I've been sloooooowwwwly waiting on it Optimising Apps for over an hour now.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Nice! Home animations are smooth again and I like the new gesture of swiping in from the bottom corners for Google Assistant when using full screen gestures.