https://www.xda-developers.com/googl...ing-album-art/

Couldn't find the ringer where it vibrates first then gradually increase volume on my pixel 3xl .
    07-13-2019 09:20 PM
    Back on my first Pixel I had a sudden problem with horrible battery life. I spent some time and isolated it to a music app. I removed the app and the problem went with it.

I'm using Beta 5 and daily I see updates of apps but I suspect most of them are still not tailored to Android Q. I'm not having a battery problem but if I were I would certainly not get my knickers in a twist since I realize I'm voluntarily using a beta. I've had a few other problems, such as Bluetooth connectivity, but I'm not going to spend time looking for the problem while I'm using a beta.
    07-18-2019 10:59 AM
    Back on my first Pixel I had a sudden problem with horrible battery life. I spent some time and isolated it to a music app. I removed the app and the problem went with it.

I'm using Beta 5 and daily I see updates of apps but I suspect most of them are still not tailored to Android Q. I'm not having a battery problem but if I were I would certainly not get my knickers in a twist since I realize I'm voluntarily using a beta. I've had a few other problems, such as Bluetooth connectivity, but I'm not going to spend time looking for the problem while I'm using a beta.
    I agree , beta will mess with some things up until the final version, even that's not guaranteed from bugs.
    07-18-2019 11:05 AM