I have been using the Beta for a few weeks.m, and I’m ready to go back to Pie. I opted out and attempted to download Pie. Every time I try to download the update, I get “Update Paused.” I’ve reset the device and tried again with no luck. I have tried on multiple very reliable WiFi networks and had the same issue.

Anyone else had this?
    08-02-2019 09:50 PM
    I moved this to the Android Q forum for more specific traffic.
    08-02-2019 11:18 PM
    I have been using the Beta for a few weeks.m, and I’m ready to go back to Pie. I opted out and attempted to download Pie. Every time I try to download the update, I get “Update Paused.” I’ve reset the device and tried again with no luck. I have tried on multiple very reliable WiFi networks and had the same issue.

Anyone else had this?
    I'll provide a link to register so you can communicate here.https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-02-2019 11:53 PM
    You will need to flash the device manually.
    08-03-2019 10:06 AM
    Download Pie from Google | Factory Images for Nexus and Pixel Devices. (Assuming a Google device.) Remove the -w in the last fastboot line in the .bat or .sh file you'll be running, then flash the phone. (The bootloader has to be unlocked. If it's not, and you have to unlock it, back everything up first, because unlocking the bootloader wipes the phone.)

If you get stuck in a situation where you're in the bootloader and the PC won't recognize the phone, hold the phone's power button in until the phone vibrates (you'll see the bootloader screen flashing on and off until it does.) Then the PC should recognize the phone. Issue

fastboot boot boot.img

(Pull the boot.img file out of the download, which you had to unzip to begin with. The boot.img file is in the imagexxx.zip file.)

That should bring you back to Android, but you still have to replace the corrupted boot image. Issue the command

adb reboot bootloader

Then, once you're in the bootloader, issue

fastboot flash boot boot.img

and you'll be in business. Restart and you'll be in Pie.
    08-03-2019 12:57 PM