Super strange notification

ADHA657843

Oct 22, 2021
Visit site
Hi,
I own samsung galaxy s10, lately I've started getting strange pop-up notification on my screen:
It's a grey bar notification with a white text says Alarm !!!!!!!!!!
It's pops out at random situations I'm using my phone, nearly once a day at different times.
I've attached a screenshot of it, I couldn't find any sources engagaing this issue.
Does anyone know what it is and what should I do?

Attachments

• InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 12.36.57_LI.jpg
    InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 12.36.57_LI.jpg
    847.6 KB · Views: 2

ADHA657843

Oct 22, 2021
Visit site
Thanks a lot, B.Diddy. I downloaded toast source and granted it with all premissions, I still haven't figured out what to do in order to discover which app is giving it. Should I wait for it to appear? I'm not sure it's a notification as it's more like a system message, it doesn't appear in regular notifcation bar, just in the middle of the screen.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks a lot, B.Diddy. I downloaded toast source and granted it with all premissions, I still haven't figured out what to do in order to discover which app is giving it. Should I wait for it to appear? I'm not sure it's a notification as it's more like a system message, it doesn't appear in regular notifcation bar, just in the middle of the screen.
Hi welcome to AC!
Try the 2nd option Nice catch from galaxy play store andit will take few hours together information, u can also check safe mode if its still happening. Do you use a 3rd party alarm clock?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I've never used it myself, but I would guess that the next time you see the message, open Toast Source and see if it can tell you what was responsible.

Those kinds of messages that appear in the middle of the screen are called "toast notifications", I guess because they pop up like toast.:confused:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. You need to wait until the next toast message shows up and Toast Source will send a notification telling you which app caused it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC