Sorry for my bad english. Hehehe

I am quite new in HTC One. I am using the 4.2 Android. Actually this issue happened in 4.1, and the phone automatically restart when this is happening.

But now, it comes back.

It happens in lock screen. I lock my lockscreen using PIN, and when i pull any icon (except camera), as usual the 'enter your PIN' screen comes out. But somehow, the keyboard goes 'on and off' quickly, well its really hard to describe this with my bad english, but let me make it simple : the keyboard appear, gone, and re-appear, and gone again. It all happen very fast, making it impossible for me to type my PIN.

I have a simple trick to unlock my phone, simply by going to camera, and return to lock screen to unlock the phone, and somehow the issue was gone. (I could type the PIN and do anything as usual)

It's not always happen. There is no exact time or interval when this issue will come again. It happened 5-10 time per day, and i am using my phone a lot.

The condition of my phone? Its pretty new. I bought it 2 weeks ago, and there is no problem at all back then. I bought it from a trusted shop, so I believe the problem is not from the shop.
    Usage? I use my phone gently and smoothly. I care with my phone very much. It never fall to the ground, wet, or any accident. Except when I sleep. I always put my phone under the pillow, and sometimes I (incidentally, of course) sleep on the top of it. But i dont think thats the problem, since it not affect other aspect of my phone (update: just want u guys to know, I think HTC One is easy to get hot when I play games/internet non stop for 15 minutes, and extremely hot if I play HD games or heavy games for 1 hour. And the camera turns to red when I focus on total dark condition. Is it related with the problem that I write? )
    Almost all apps I downloaded came from Play Store, only several of them not. And those who not came from Play Store, i think I download it from places that I think its 'safe'.

Sorry for the wall of text. I am just curious and need a true fix for these issues. Thank you to all who reply me, either comment or giving me the solution

Sent from my HTC One
    10-01-2013 07:40 AM
    Oh yeah I forgot. I use hard shell-double dip to cover up my HTC One.

Sent from my HTC One
    10-01-2013 07:47 AM
    Sorry for my bad english. Hehehe

I am quite new in HTC One. I am using the 4.2 Android. Actually this issue happened in 4.1, and the phone automatically restart when this is happening.

But now, it comes back.

It happens in lock screen. I lock my lockscreen using PIN, and when i pull any icon (except camera), as usual the 'enter your PIN' screen comes out. But somehow, the keyboard goes 'on and off' quickly, well its really hard to describe this with my bad english, but let me make it simple : the keyboard appear, gone, and re-appear, and gone again. It all happen very fast, making it impossible for me to type my PIN.

I have a simple trick to unlock my phone, simply by going to camera, and return to lock screen to unlock the phone, and somehow the issue was gone. (I could type the PIN and do anything as usual)

It's not always happen. There is no exact time or interval when this issue will come again. It happened 5-10 time per day, and i am using my phone a lot.

The condition of my phone? Its pretty new. I bought it 2 weeks ago, and there is no problem at all back then. I bought it from a trusted shop, so I believe the problem is not from the shop.
    Usage? I use my phone gently and smoothly. I care with my phone very much. It never fall to the ground, wet, or any accident. Except when I sleep. I always put my phone under the pillow, and sometimes I (incidentally, of course) sleep on the top of it. But i dont think thats the problem, since it not affect other aspect of my phone (update: just want u guys to know, I think HTC One is easy to get hot when I play games/internet non stop for 15 minutes, and extremely hot if I play HD games or heavy games for 1 hour. And the camera turns to red when I focus on total dark condition. Is it related with the problem that I write? )
    Almost all apps I downloaded came from Play Store, only several of them not. And those who not came from Play Store, i think I download it from places that I think its 'safe'.

Sorry for the wall of text. I am just curious and need a true fix for these issues. Thank you to all who reply me, either comment or giving me the solution

Sent from my HTC One
    If you think its a virus, go ahead and grab Avast from the Play Store.
    And if the keyboard is broken, go on the Play Store and grab the Google Keyboard.
    It would most likely get hot because well, usage of the CPU & GPU rendering would cause it to heat up like this.
    10-01-2013 07:52 AM
    Newnado...my phone is also having the same problem. Sometimes the panel of camera, messages and unlock button wont respond at all. I have to restart the phone everytime this is happening..So annoying..Please share if you find something to remove the problem..Thanks
    11-15-2013 05:26 PM
    Being as your phone is so new, back it up and return it for a new one.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-15-2013 06:24 PM
    Newnado...my phone is also having the same problem. Sometimes the panel of camera, messages and unlock button wont respond at all. I have to restart the phone everytime this is happening..So annoying..Please share if you find something to remove the problem..Thanks
    Okay, after several days, I checked all of the apps, try to install and reinstall things other than Stock Apps, and I found that app called as App Locker II or any similar app was the cause of all of these mess. Of course, I uninstall that **** away. That's the only solution in my phone, and I dont know if it works on your phone.

Try to uninstall apps other than stock one, or if it's necessary just restore to factory settings, but you need to backup your things first.

After all of the problem solved , try to install antivirus, battery saver, and clean master to make ur device better, and always look at the review of the apps in Play Store before you download the apps.

Good luck dude

Sent from my HTC One
    11-15-2013 10:53 PM