Why does my Desire S log out of Google every few days?

Stefan_M

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Every now and then my HTC Desire S says something like "unable to access/verify(?) Google account", "please log in again", "Play store unavailable" and things like that. SO every time this happens, I notice there are NO contacts in my list! So I open play store, and I enter my Gmail and password, and then everyting is back to normal, until a few days later. It is very frustrating, and I hav absolutly no idea what could be causing this. No other Android devices are connected to my Gmail. Could it be that someone else is logging my phone out?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Every now and then my HTC Desire S says something like "unable to access/verify(?) Google account", "please log in again", "Play store unavailable" and things like that. SO every time this happens, I notice there are NO contacts in my list! So I open play store, and I enter my Gmail and password, and then everyting is back to normal, until a few days later. It is very frustrating, and I hav absolutly no idea what could be causing this. No other Android devices are connected to my Gmail. Could it be that someone else is logging my phone out?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you gone in to your settings, accounts, and checked to make sure your Google account sync is turned on?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908