Who can help me get rid of com.system.patch virus?

maxapay

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Help me get rid of com.system.patch virus

I have a sumsung ace 3 gts7272 that has been infected with a virus called com.system.patch. here's what it does:
1- the first thing I noticed was that a white page pops up for like a second and it says com.system.patch
2- the second thing is very hard to not notice. a white noise page pops up every 10-30 seconds and the phone restarts and ANY CHANGES YOU DO BEFORE THE RESTART WILL BE GONE. YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.
3- in settings>security>administrators you can see com.system.patch as administrator and android is not ticked, you can tick it but once the device restarts all is back to the way it was.
4- you cannot remove com.system.patch from app manager.
5- you cannot deactivate its authority as administrator.
6-you cannot factory reset it is deactivated. secret code does not work and using keys after it says factory reset done and it restarts everything is back to the way it was.
7-Safe mode is the same as general mode and the same restart problem occurs.
8- I removed the sd card and the background photos are still there.
9- I can connect it to the pc as storage device but nothing more than that.
10- I tried odin3.9 and it does the whole download process but after reset it goes back to the way it was and I can never get the PASS message.
11- I tried professionals who work for sumsung but after trying everything they just said you should change parts that would cost 3/4 of the phone's price which is not worth it.

I still don't wanna give up. Please help me get rid of this annoying virus.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Help me get rid of com.system.patch virus

Do a factory reset through recovery rather than through the OS.