Hi. I have a problem.
    I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 White (running on 1.6) from AT&T, I'm trying to get the Sideload Wonder Machine to work, but it keeps encountering an error saying "Device Not Found". I tried the Troubleshoot option, and I do not see the serial code, which means that probably my USB Driver has problems. However, using Sony Ericsson PC Companion, I can load music, photos, etc. to or from my phone, which should indicate that the USB connection is connected correctly to my PC. Within "Development", USB debugging is also enabled. I am using Windows 7 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.

What could be the problem that is causing SWM to unable to locate my device?
    08-23-2011 12:37 PM
    Pls do can u send me the software links to download or just email me the software still
    10-05-2011 01:07 AM
    Hi. I have a problem.
    I'm using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 White (running on 1.6) from AT&T, I'm trying to get the Sideload Wonder Machine to work, but it keeps encountering an error saying "Device Not Found". I tried the Troubleshoot option, and I do not see the serial code, which means that probably my USB Driver has problems. However, using Sony Ericsson PC Companion, I can load music, photos, etc. to or from my phone, which should indicate that the USB connection is connected correctly to my PC. Within "Development", USB debugging is also enabled. I am using Windows 7 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.

What could be the problem that is causing SWM to unable to locate my device?
    I' m also having the same problem.... can any body in house find a way out
    11-30-2011 05:17 PM