AC Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacosta

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
this worked great for me! we are developing some android apps at my work and my ATT captivate would not let me install. this worked perfectly and i was able to install the app no problem! thanks very much for the easy solution!

Death_Keeper

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
first i would like to say Thank you!! its an amazing program that helped me a lot!
one question though,
anyone succeeded in loading more than one apk at a time?
(tried copying 2 -3 apk's to the payload folder, than runing the Loader.Bat - it didn't work (for v 1.0) - cant test 1.1 at the moment.
is it even possible?
Thank you again!
Yossi

tanalee

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I ran SWM as per instructions. Got a message saying the installation succeeded. Yay!

Now, WHERE THE HECK IS THE APP????????? (Vignette paid version)

Samsung Captivate 2.1
Vista Ultimate
Frustration Level @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*^%$#@$%^&*

Thanks.

Tana-Lee

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
the device id/serial number (whatever) is found in the usbdiag batch, but my phone is listed as offline (captivate) help???
Try a different USB port. The SDK (which we're using parts of) is designed to work with USB 2.0 or higher. SOMETIMES you can get it to work on older, slower architecture, but not always.

first i would like to say Thank you!! its an amazing program that helped me a lot!
one question though,
anyone succeeded in loading more than one apk at a time?
(tried copying 2 -3 apk's to the payload folder, than runing the Loader.Bat - it didn't work (for v 1.0) - cant test 1.1 at the moment.
is it even possible?
Thank you again!
Yossi

Not possible with this. I did have it set up that way, but it left way too much room for human error, so it's only one apk at a time.

I'm getting the insufficient storage error on my Xperia X10a. Market apps install fine. No error messages in the diagnostics.

It's a permission error. Happens on phones that have been modified to disable sideloading quite often. Only way I know to fix it is to root and change the permissions, or factory reset.

what is .Net Framework
Software from Microsoft that allows your Windows computer to use the latest Microsoft foundation classes. You need it to run apps that have been made with Microsoft's development studio.

I ran SWM as per instructions. Got a message saying the installation succeeded. Yay!

Now, WHERE THE HECK IS THE APP????????? (Vignette paid version)

Samsung Captivate 2.1
Vista Ultimate
Frustration Level @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*^%$#@$%^&*

Thanks.

Tana-Lee

do sideloaded apps update normally through marketplace?

Why would you use this program to install apps available in the Market? Not comfortable with where this is heading...

Reactions: Death_Keeper

tanalee

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
SWM successful, but no app on phone?

"Why would you use this program to install apps available in the Market? Not comfortable with where this is heading..."

The purchased copy of Vignette downloaded at one point, but I don't remember where I got it from. When I tried to install it, I got the message that for security reasons, the installation was blocked because it didn't source in the Market.

I've tried just about everything except standing on my head and spitting wooden nickels. It won't install.

I used Sideload. It said it was successful. But I don't see Vignette anywhere on my phone (Samsung Captivate 2.1).

Tana-Lee

FLGator74

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Brilliant

Used on the AT&T Samsung Captivate & Windows 7 .... Work 100% on the first try and is Awesome!!! If you have problems then FIRST make sure you READ and FOLLOW the directions.

I can't say Thanks You enough!

Death_Keeper

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Not possible with this. I did have it set up that way, but it left way too much room for human error, so it's only one apk at a time.

Thanks for you reply!
is it possible you will elaborate on this subject?
does it have a potential of working?
usually the apps i install are for phones i dont want to log in with any google account, this is why i love your little script!
but i can't seem to find the issue with repeating the script (with killing the ADB SERVER, than bringing it back up every time) - just loading the next program each loop...
maybe if we define that the apk's will be numbered? (1.apk ,2.apk ,3.apk...)?
unfortunatly i haven't written a program in a while...and im not sure its even possible to do what i ask. but im sure it will help others!
appreciate your work.
Yossi

ahmedkhawaja

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
i keep getting the error

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continure, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

help please

Last edited:

Dangerhouse

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I can't download it! I keep trying to click it (it opens a new blank tab) and save as... doesn't work. Is there a mirror somewhere I can use?

pooladdict247

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I can't download it! I keep trying to click it (it opens a new blank tab) and save as... doesn't work. Is there a mirror somewhere I can use?

+1 I get a white page
on beta v1.1, keep getting an error after 1st window

New to android from htc fuze, and so far windows was wayyyy eaiser.
Just seem like i gotta download a zillion apps just to install one, then to unlock something else ya gotta download a bunch more apps.....grrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08