AC Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaddy

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a device not found error....My phone is connected to my computer and comes up as a storage drive on my computer. please help?!
I have a motorola backflip-

starable

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It passes all the dignostic tests then when i go to install it i get this message @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.1
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Installing application

964 KB/s (0 bytes in 77197.000s)
pkg: C:\AC_SWM\payload\Swype-Installer.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE]

If you do not see an error, everything was
successful and your application is installed.
After exiting the program, you may unplug
your Android phone.
Press any key to continue . . .

Any Ideas? I have 1.5gb's free on my phone.

I resolve this issue with using the version 1.0, not the 1.1 beta.

WhereURnow

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Captivate

I have used the Wonder Machine and the Samsung Captivate from AT&T still is giving me the message that Install is Blocked because it is not downloaded from Android Market

Restless101

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I rooted my phone using this: [GUIDE] How to Install a custom ROM *NOW WITH VIDEOS* - xda-developers

I got Busybox, Superuser, and Titanium backup. Prior to rooting I backed up all my apps using TiBu but I can't restore them because it says I'm not able to install apps not from the market. And I don't have the 'Unknown Sources' box in the settings area on my Captivate. So if I have to unroot and reroot again, I'd have no problem with that. But could you give me links?

Good news though! I downloaded an apk from the internet and used this truly wonderful app and it worked! Thanks so much!

roger9kuo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
device not found

I also have a captivate, but am having a little different issue. It starts by saying daemon not running and then successfully starts it. It then says List of devices attached and does not show it. It tells me to make sure that USB debugging is enabled (it is) and to make sure my USB driver is installed. I think it is, but how do I check? I know that I can look at the phone from my computer and mover files to and from it.

It gives me error:device not found.

I am getting the same problem.

vinayy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Everytime I try to download amagentwifi.apk file through Sideload Wonder Machine it keeps saying that the file already exists, but i have not previously downloaded it before. HELP!

vinayy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have tried both versions. The non beta version kept saying something about the loader.bat. So I tried the beta version and keeps on bringing up that it already exists. I have the right drivers, the files are under the C: drive, I've ran both diagnostics and both checked out. So I'm pretty much stumped at the moment.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have tried both versions. The non beta version kept saying something about the loader.bat. So I tried the beta version and keeps on bringing up that it already exists. I have the right drivers, the files are under the C: drive, I've ran both diagnostics and both checked out. So I'm pretty much stumped at the moment.

What phone are you using?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Att samsung captivate running 2.2.

Ok well i need to get back to work so i can't help to much right now its 6am and i want to get out of here.

but did you go over this thread for trouble shooting the SWM ?
http://forum.androidcentral.com/and...g-issues-sideload-wonder-machine-windows.html

Also i once heard a rumor i dont know if its true maybe you can test it and let me know...

i heard that if you put the apk on your SD card.. then on your phone put it in airplane mode and then while still in airplane mode turn on the wifi and attemp to install the file it will let you... but that could be false, just something i heard.

maybe" Installer" from the market and try that or try to install it from the file manager.

well see what you can do with the troubleshooting thread, if not maybe someone can help you or maybe ill grab my girlfriends phone and play with it see if i can replicate the problem

Reactions: dmau5

furiousbird

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you need to download any app from to your phone or to your computer in order to install it? I am unable to locate the any .apk file from the AC-SWM folder.

Help!

dmau5

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
It says my phones not connected, or there is no device. My Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 is connected, with windows debugging on, what do i do?

furiousbird

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
OK. I've done everything. Everything is fine, I'd be able to install the app that I like from a third party following this method. However

I'am still unable to install from a third party. It said "Security purpose phone is locked from third party"

Do I have to do this everything I want to install third party apps?

Thank you!

Rockyusa

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
SWM shows install failed insufficient storage

I have been trying to figure this out so any help would be welcome. I am a newbe and this is my first droid a captivate. I downloaded and installed swm and received no error messages when I hit the dianostics buttons and my device shows up. ap I am trying to install is flash_for_21.apk. when I select this it runs for a while and then returns with install_failed_insufficent_storage. I dont know if ATT has done something to prevent this software or if I am still missing something... Help Please..:(

jelowrie

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the Install_Failed_Insufficient_Storage problem forever. Then I realized I was putting my Apps in the wrong folder. Dont put them in the payload. just put them in the AC_SWM folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12