AC Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuchanan

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just a note, I have tried to use it. I have failed, keep getting the insufficient space error. I even factory reset and still get it. Motorola Backflip 2.1

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a note, I have tried to use it. I have failed, keep getting the insufficient space error. I even factory reset and still get it. Motorola Backflip 2.1

ok the problem is not the just the phone or the wonder machine its a combination of things. It usually starts with a bad apk and goes down hill from there. So try this, find a couple different apk's.

clean out the payload folder(by deleteing contents) then put the new apk into payload folder , then try to load the apk

if it fails clean out the payload folder, close out the wonder machine, reopen and try the above process again.

try THIS apk,,,, DO NOT USE IT , ITS JUST FOR TESTING PURPOSES

let us know if you can get it to work, if not ill work with you if you are willing to get it to work

stanlb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
dos box problems

Hi the sideloader program was working earlier. No the dos box comes up and hangs with the following error message. daemon not running. daemon started successfully. Then the dos box hangs and a restart will be the only thing to release the dos box.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi the sideloader program was working earlier. No the dos box comes up and hangs with the following error message. daemon not running. daemon started successfully. Then the dos box hangs and a restart will be the only thing to release the dos box.

Try going to task manager>processes>adb.exe>end process

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

also try a different USB port or if you have another USB cable, sounds like either a connection problem or a port conflict of some kind

jbuchanan

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I meant to post earlier. After posting I skipped a few pages back and read where someone deleted the contents of the payload folder. I did this and it worked, however the reset was needed as well. I am glad to know that the factory reset wasn't in vain....lol.;)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I meant to post earlier. After posting I skipped a few pages back and read where someone deleted the contents of the payload folder. I did this and it worked, however the reset was needed as well. I am glad to know that the factory reset wasn't in vain....lol.;)

Windows XP?

I think there is a bug that hits some computers running Win XP, and not others. And not my virtual machine build of XP.

DroidXconn has tracked it down, and once we can verify it, a fix will follow shortly.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried rebooting my phone and computer.

then the only other thing i can think of is that you have a drivers problem run the connection diagnostic and tell me what you get back

Also what type of phone do you have?

Last edited:

stanlb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The latest version of the Goodsync is a very corrupt program. I installed it at about 2:30 PM today and it is corrupted. I cannot uninstall this program. I would suggest putting as a sticky because this program is crap.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The latest version of the Goodsync is a very corrupt program. I installed it at about 2:30 PM today and it is corrupted. I cannot uninstall this program. I would suggest putting as a sticky because this program is crap.

i dont even know what that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000