08-11-2013 09:53 PM
237 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hi and thanks for a GREAT program. AC_SWM has been working awesome until I downloaded BusyBox & Titanium backup and now USB debugging won't stay on when I plug in USB cable. I also get this screen when looking at /system/bin/pm or am folder:

# Script to start "pm" on the
    device, which has a very rudimentary.
    # shell
    #
    base =/system
    export CLASSPATH=$base/framework/pm.jar
    exec app_process $base/bin com.android.
    commands.pm.Pm "$@"

any clues to get debugging to stay on so AC_SWM can recognize the phone? Thanks for all your help as always.

ps-when I get to /sytem/bin/pm on my phone I have no "edit text" just "open as text" and it shows the above text.
    04-22-2011 02:53 PM
    ok so i downloaded it and did exactly what it said but it keeps giving me an error when i try to open it, something like "failed to initiliaze properly" please help i really want to sideload apps
    04-23-2011 12:04 PM
    Hi,

Previously i was just brought in a Dell Venue with an Android System 2.2 are found unable to install the apk file with the sideload wonder machine. Below are the task that i have done to ensure the sideload wonder machine is able to run.

1 ) download the sideload wonder machine from android center
    2 ) fullfill the requirement to launch the sideload wonder machine and was able to run at.

At the end it pop up an error which cannot found the device.

I already try to open the USB debugging, and try to install the Dell Venue usb driver from the SD card but it said i already have another program which is greater than the current program that going to install hence it automatic close it.

Looking for pros to help on the issue

Thanks
    04-23-2011 02:05 PM
    Hi,

Previously i was just brought in a Dell Venue with an Android System 2.2 are found unable to install the apk file with the sideload wonder machine. Below are the task that i have done to ensure the sideload wonder machine is able to run.

2 ) fullfill the requirement to launch the sideload wonder machine and was able to run at.

I already try to open the USB debugging, and try to install the Dell Venue usb driver from the SD card but it said i already have another program which is greater than the current program that going to install hence it automatic close it.

Thanks
    is it in debugging mode?
    04-23-2011 02:11 PM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DellVenue
    Hi,

Thanks
    is it in debugging mode?

ya is in debugging mode
    04-24-2011 10:19 AM
    I'm having the same "error: device not found" problem. I too have checked that debugging is checked but still doesnt work.
    04-29-2011 09:59 PM
    I'm having the same "error: device not found" problem. I too have checked that debugging is checked but still doesnt work.
    same device? and you installed the drivers
    04-29-2011 10:24 PM
    Yep

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk
    04-29-2011 10:40 PM
    Hi there, I am having difficulty using this wonderful program on an HTC Inspire.

It works perfectly on my Atrix, but when I try to use it on the Inspire (same computer), it just hangs. No errors or anything like that, it just shows the size information and pkg: path/to_install.apk

and then just sits there. I read over all I could and I didn't find any problem like this. I hope I didn't overlook anything. All the diagnostic info is as it should be (phone is detected, files are in place). Thanks in advance!
    04-30-2011 05:51 PM
    I have an Inspire and I have no problems using this program to load apps. It works perfectly. And my wife's Inspire works too.

Something to check, is USB Debugging enabled?
    05-01-2011 05:52 AM
    Checked, double checked and re-checked to make sure USB Debugging is on and it still wont work.

Is there I should look for in the directory?
    05-01-2011 11:51 AM
    Checked, double checked and re-checked to make sure USB Debugging is on and it still wont work.

Is there I should look for in the directory?
    would you like to screen share and i will see if i can find whats wrong
    05-01-2011 11:52 AM
    *Slaps forehead*

Tried a different APK file and it worked fine. The one I was trying to load must have been...messed up in some way, who knows. Thanks Buffalo Bill!
    05-01-2011 03:34 PM
    Hi and thanks for a GREAT program. AC_SWM has been working awesome until I downloaded BusyBox & Titanium backup and now USB debugging won't stay on when I plug in USB cable.

Any clues to get debugging to stay on so AC_SWM can recognize the phone? Thanks for all your help as always.
    05-02-2011 02:42 PM
    Alright so after trying everything and searching everywhere I still can't get it to work. Xperia x10. Just will not find device. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers multiple times, as well as the SWM. Am I just having a brain fart? Am I missing something? Any ideas?
    05-05-2011 03:10 AM
    Alright so after trying everything and searching everywhere I still can't get it to work. Xperia x10. Just will not find device. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers multiple times, as well as the SWM. Am I just having a brain fart? Am I missing something? Any ideas?
    is it in debugging mode and are you using the USB ports in the back of the computer?
    05-05-2011 03:11 AM
    is it in debugging mode and are you using the USB ports in the back of the computer?
    Phone is in debugging mode, but running off a laptop so using the USB's on the side.
    05-05-2011 03:35 PM
    Just trying to get this
    05-12-2011 01:55 AM
    thanks for dancing with the devil...att sucks... bring back my nexus
    05-12-2011 05:31 AM
    thanks
    05-12-2011 10:46 AM
    i keep getting an error message saying it couldnt find a part of the file!!
    what should i do?
    05-15-2011 02:25 AM
    i keep getting an error message saying it couldnt find a part of the file!!
    what should i do?
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...e-v-1-2-a.html

download the installer from the link above, install and try again..if you get that error again you may want to disable any antivirus before downloading then try again
    kidd_smoke1 likes this.
    05-15-2011 02:29 AM
    i keep getting this error: could not find part of the path 'C:\AC_SWM\playload\to_install.apk'.

What should i do?
    05-15-2011 02:29 AM
    i keep getting this error: could not find part of the path 'C:\AC_SWM\playload\to_install.apk'.

What should i do?
    did you use the installer that i just suggested or are you using the old version that you had to place yourself
    kidd_smoke1 likes this.
    05-15-2011 02:34 AM
    yes, i used the installer you suggested.
    it still says the same thing tho

NEVERMIND!!! I got it! :] Thanks for helping!
    05-15-2011 02:40 AM
237 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD