INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE_SPACE. Error!!!

emwonsix

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
So I dont know what i am doing wrong. I put the AC_SWIM folder in the C:/ directory. My device is installed correctly with the right drivers and all. I run diagnostics on the paths and i believe everything is correct. My issue is when i go to install .apk from payload folder, it says insuffient storage space. i have 110mb of free space on my phone and over 4gbs on my sd. the .apk im trying to put on my phone is under a 1mb. My phone is set to USB debugging also. I dont know why i am getting this error. I took a screenshot and I attached it to the post. If anyone could help me fix my problem it would be much appreciated. I am on an HTC Aria 2.2

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I dont know what i am doing wrong. I put the AC_SWIM folder in the C:/ directory. My device is installed correctly with the right drivers and all. I run diagnostics on the paths and i believe everything is correct. My issue is when i go to install .apk, it says insuffient storage space. i have 110mb of free space on my phone and over 4gbs on my sd. the .apk im trying to put on my phone is under a 1mb. My phone is set to USB debugging also. I dont know why i am getting this error. I took a screenshot and I attached it to the post. If anyone could help me fix my problem it would be much appreciated

please paste diagnostic log here or screen shot it

try putting the app in the wonder machine folder if it is not working from payload

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
@ Anyone who experiences this , I am looking for people to let me screen share with them so that we can evaluate the situation since I do not have phones that will replicate this problem. if you come across the insufficient storage error please PM me if you are willing to help.

Thanks

.Aaron

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am experiencing this on my Inspire. I am so tempted to root my phone this weekend. And whack the d*** AT&T crap off it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance