Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

retrofreak90

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys

I'm getting the 'Device not Found' error. I've updated the drivers and my PC sees the S II no problem (as GT-19100) and I have USB mode set to debugging, is plugged into a main USB port, not a hub And 'Net Framework 4' is already installed but ASWM is STILL saying 'Device Not Found'. Any ideas? I'm desperate to get this to work.

Citystars

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Have samsung galaxy s3.
And it can't find my device.
it is in debugging mode and its allowed to have other programs installed.
And my pc even finds my phone , so the drivers that are installed are correct.
Any solutions?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Have samsung galaxy s3.
And it can't find my device.
it is in debugging mode and its allowed to have other programs installed.
And my pc even finds my phone , so the drivers that are installed are correct.
Any solutions?

Although the pc recognizes the device it doesn't mean adb drivers installed properly. I would go to device manager on your pc. Right click on what seems to be Samsung drivers and uninstall. Then disconnect phone and reconnect....But you should not need this application to sideload on a gs3. Just place the apk in your sdcardv and use a file manager to find it, tap on the apk and select install. It may ask you to check off unknown sources if you have not done so.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

rjwarner

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am getting 'device not found' when I try to install app using sideload wonder machine.

I have read the threads and have everything covered off but still keep getting this message. My Samsung Galaxy SII (Model number - SGH-T989D) is able to communicate with my computer. Not sure if problem has to do with fact that USB driver for this phone is not available from samsung and appears to be bundled with the software download that is available for this phone (Samsung Kies - software for syncing phone and computer). Only other possible problem I can think of is the phone settings do not offer any option to 'charge only'. USB utilities in settings only offers option of 'USB mass storage', and I have tried this and the default connection setting (which does charge the phone) and in both cases I keep getting this error message 'device not found'.

Appreciate any help with this. The phone is with the Canadian mobile phone provider Koodo.

Josef Popovsky

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
swm donwloaded, installed, all running
phone (Sony xperia sola) drivers installed properly

SWM says 'succes' when i try to install something but where do I found those installed apps? not in phone... so i think there's problem... does anybody know what's that problem please?

Paul Grossett

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way for the SWM guys to make a wireless component to this app? My usb is bricked and i figured if i could bypass ATT non market app restriction then i could use z4root. Any way to do this?

bevhoward

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
A related question...

Is there any way to access and edit the Android "file association" information?

For example, as a programmer, It would be nice to be able to open a source code file with a text editor even though the extension is not TXT

Another reason is that the default GMail client can't do anything with attachments that have file extensions that are not currently registered.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Beverly Howard

ghess517

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Where to get apk files? I have an old incredible that I want load up with games for my daughter.
Noob question, I know...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

James Wheeler1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
i have been following this thread all night and yea i know its alittle old, i successfully downloaded the swm and made sure it was in the :C location, no matter how many times i try redownloading it i get the same message "failed to initialize properly". i have seriously searched for hours straight trying to find a solution, and many people have asked this question and got no response regarding it. i am so ****ing frustrated right now. I need an answer. (btw im running windows xp)

npj1999

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
somehow help please! everything went smoothly when I'm installing the apk file but i cant find the installed application on my phone
I'm new to this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol