Android Central Sideload Wonder Machine v. 1.2

atlasdc

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I edited the #11 lines in loader & reloader and now get "protocol failure". Uninstalled and reinstalled the new download and still get the same "protocol failure" note. SWM recognizes both my phone & no file failures. Thanks for the help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I edited the #11 lines in loader & reloader and now get "protocol failure". Uninstalled and reinstalled the new download and still get the same "protocol failure" note. SWM recognizes both my phone & no file failures. Thanks for the help.

May i screen share with you ?

djdave

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Help!!! I cant get the download in the post to give me the file. The installer link on the first page goes no where. I will try again tomorrow. My brain is tired. Good Night!!

Der Musensohn

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
1. Thank you for doing this.

2. After many, many, many hours of trying to get my Nookcolor recognized I finally came upon nookcolor-EasyADB.exe. I don't remember where I found it but it worked in case anyone is having trouble.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Just tell me what to do and I'll getter done. Thanks

Need a little more info about the error. Where did you see it? What exactly did it say?

Help!!! I cant get the download in the post to give me the file. The installer link on the first page goes no where. I will try again tomorrow. My brain is tired. Good Night!!

Works fine here. Don't use a phone to download it.

HEhateMEEK

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Sideload Wonder Machine finally working for me

ok, so I'm sure there are some people who were having the same problem as I was loading apk's on the SWM for HTC Inspire. I was getting the 'unhandled' error everytime I tried to load an apk. What finally worked for me was upading my microsoft net on the link proived by the earlier post. At first that didn't work for me just doing that by itself. Then while on that same page I searched windows update (I'm running Windows Xp Media Center Editon service pak 3) and updated my windows software. It'll take a few minutes and you'll have to resart your computer. After that I tried running the SWM and I finally got the heavenly cmd box that I was looking for!! It's running now and I would just like to thank you guys for putting the SWM on here for us that are being opressed by AT&T. Cheers :)

atlasdc

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello, when I try to load the .apk I get a 'protocol failure'. I un-installed SWM and re-downloaded the new SWM. I checked lines 11 in loader & re-loader to confirm line changes, OK. I have attached screen shot of all sreens if that will help you. If you need more let me know. Thannks for the help.

djsmom

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Try the new version in the first post that Jerry put up this morning

probably because its an executable file ...did you use the installer?

I ended up having to download the zip file. Everytime I tried to download the installer, Norton would zap it. It worked though - thanks!

gant77

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I must be the dumbest person out here....

I can't figure the installation instructions. I have the .zip file in my "c" drive, but the rest of the installation instructions, are covered by a large picture of the Sideload Wonder Machine, as it would look installed.
Can anyone help me install this thing? How do I install a App to my computer? Is the Amazon App store a good example? Thank you, to all, for any help! I am a total Android noob!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't figure the installation instructions. I have the .zip file in my "c" drive, but the rest of the installation instructions, are covered by a large picture of the Sideload Wonder Machine, as it would look installed.
Can anyone help me install this thing? How do I install a App to my computer? Is the Amazon App store a good example? Thank you, to all, for any help! I am a total Android noob!

Delete any ACSWM folders you have, then Go to the original post and download the installer.

that will install it to the correct place for you .
you can get apps from Slideme.com

atlasdc

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Apologies

I want to thank gbhil & DroidXcon for their replies to my questions. I don't know if I did something wrong or offended either of you but if I did I had no intentions of that. I have gotten the AC_SWM to acknowledge the .apk and install button. AC_SWM recognizes my phone & has no file problems but when I click the diagnostics button (usb drive status) I receive a daemon not running. starting it now, daemon started successfully. It takes 2 tries (clicks) to get to notice my phones ID but it does. No file location failures. But when i click the install button I receive a 'protocol failure' note. I get no error signs when I attach my phone to the usb cable and it is in "USB Debugging mode". Any ideas on my next step? Thanks for all you guys do to make AC_SWM better and all the help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I want to thank gbhil & DroidXcon for their replies to my questions. I don't know if I did something wrong or offended either of you but if I did I had no intentions of that. I have gotten the AC_SWM to acknowledge the .apk and install button. AC_SWM recognizes my phone & has no file problems but when I click the diagnostics button (usb drive status) I receive a daemon not running. starting it now, daemon started successfully. It takes 2 tries (clicks) to get to notice my phones ID but it does. No file location failures. But when i click the install button I receive a 'protocol failure' note. I get no error signs when I attach my phone to the usb cable and it is in "USB Debugging mode". Any ideas on my next step? Thanks for all you guys do to make AC_SWM better and all the help.

try to update your windows and try to reinstall .NET 4 framework, then try again let me know if that helps

DeeDawg

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Download links are broken

At this time, the download links in the OP are broken...no server named fleshdroid.com can be found.

Big sigh.

DeeDawg

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for checking, DroidX. Its extremely odd...the links are still broken for me. Even after a DSL modem reset, and on two different computers and 4 different browsers. Must be a local nameserver thing. The Force is not strong with the intertubes tonight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2