32GB Samsung microSD card for $9.99

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Right now you can score Samsung's 32GB microSD card for just $10 at Amazon, a savings of $18 from its normal price. While 32GB may not be the largest card on the market, it is often times plenty of storage to add to your phone or camera. With transfer speeds up to 80MB/s, the card will easily be able to store your pictures, HD video and more with ease.

Whether you are looking to add some more storage to your phone, tablet, or camera, this deal may be perfect for you. Be sure to act quickly if you are interested as it sold out the last time it was available for this price. Is 32GB enough for you, or do your needs demand more these days?

See at Amazon

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
FYI to all those interested in the purchase of any MicroSd or SD card, Make sure you know the numbers.. Sure it sounds like a good deal 32GB for $9.99 but several has voiced their concern over forgeries. As a Photographer, My concern is the numbers/symbols printed on these cards.

In this case and according to the link supplied but the OP.. this card has a U/1 rating.. or 10MB/s (which isn't good and often too slow for my needs) If you don't know the codes for these ratings, might I suggest this "official" ScanDisk Site:

https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/

Knowing the card speed class, might save you from making a big and slow mistake.. Always look for the speed rating along with the max storage on any SD or Flash type devices.. Might have tons of storage, but if the speed rating is slow or slower than you might expect.. you're wasting your time and money.