A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a lifetime subscription to Streamza through Android Central. It has never worked and support via Android Central was minimal and unsatisfactory. Support from Streaza seems to be non-existent. Buyer beware. I will file a complaint with my credit card for reimbursement of the $40 charge.
    03-21-2018 05:59 PM
    @rogeratm - sorry to hear that!! Have you tried contacting the digital offers support team? You should be able to submit a request here: https://support.stackcommerce.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Let me know if that helps - if not feel free to ping me directly and I'll make sure you're taken care of. james [AT] mobilenations dot com.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-22-2018 09:10 AM
    James, I have been in contact with them and emailed with someone calling himself Toby Run Kenobi at Support Heroes. He told me to try other browsers. Which I did with no different results. Eventually, he sent the following response.
    "We're an online marketplace for vendors to sell their items at a great bargain. As such, the items come directly from the vendor and we don't have the access to their user accounts.
    In this case, we suggest you contact the vendor directly so they can get you the answers you need:
    giuseppe@streamza.com "
    I contacted this email and received no response what so ever. Later, I also tried connecting via support@streamza.com with the same result.

Interesting side note, stack then sent me a comment response to see how well their support did. I gave them a negative response which was not appreciated. In fact they asked me to change it. I would if I received any help that worked. But so far no help.

Now I am assuming that Streamza is a fly by night operation with no desire other than to take our money. I would be happy to get a refund of my $40.

Roger Jensen
    03-22-2018 10:25 AM