Anyone have one?

CunningStunt

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the market for a 4k TV and have been eyeing the Sony XBRX8xx series...anyone have any other recommendations?

Went to BB and no one can show me any other TVs running android which is the deal breaker for me...I used the Android TV and am sold on its navigation, the fluidity especially, and the fact that if it takes off these TVs will be rootable => profit

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the market for a 4k TV and have been eyeing the Sony XBRX8xx series...anyone have any other recommendations?

Went to BB and no one can show me any other TVs running android which is the deal breaker for me...I used the Android TV and am sold on its navigation, the fluidity especially, and the fact that if it takes off these TVs will be rootable => profit

I recommend Sony XBRX8xx series as well. I have been eyeing that series as well

CunningStunt

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I read that Philips and sharp TVs in 2015 are Android but I havnt seen a Philips TV in a decade haha and sharp just makes me cringe a little

rticknor

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a Sony xbr75x850c a few days ago. So far, it works well, but still trying to figure out how the OS works.

Some things are in strange places, and some things that would seem obvious are nowhere to be found.

Beautiful TV though.

Dr. S

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the 43" Sony x830c. Android TV seems like a cool feature, but to be honest I haven't used it too much. I use the Netflix app for 4K, but otherwise I pretty much just use my Chromecast for apps.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
The 850d 2016 is nice. Android on it is awesome. Still waiting on a update though to marshmellow.

Posted via the Android Central App

Pasquale51

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
I have the 43" Sony x830c. Android TV seems like a cool feature, but to be honest I haven't used it too much. I use the Netflix app for 4K, but otherwise I pretty much just use my Chromecast for apps.

I had a sony and it crapped out on me after 1 yr. bought an LG prior to the sony and never had a bit of trouble with it.
Still using the LG but also purchased a Visio Cast TV which has a great picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37