Stream to TV via Zen Box 4.0, Lollipop 5.1. with a LAN connection directly to Router.
    When I try to open both HBO Now and Netflix (both worked fine yesterday and no use since then) I get an error immediately saying there is no internet connection. Kodi opened fine and played an entire movie, but then the same problem immediately after with the other apps.
    I unplugged/ rebooted - nothing. I connected to WiFi - nothing. Cleared cache for HBO, Forced quit and restart. all nothing.
    I am a newbie to Android and do not know how to troubleshoot, but my wife is going to end my cord-cutting experiment if I can't get her GOT on.
    07-08-2016 10:33 AM
    Stream to TV via Zen Box 4.0, Lollipop 5.1. with a LAN connection directly to Router.
    When I try to open both HBO Now and Netflix (both worked fine yesterday and no use since then) I get an error immediately saying there is no internet connection. Kodi opened fine and played an entire movie, but then the same problem immediately after with the other apps.
    I unplugged/ rebooted - nothing. I connected to WiFi - nothing. Cleared cache for HBO, Forced quit and restart. all nothing.
    I am a newbie to Android and do not know how to troubleshoot, but my wife is going to end my cord-cutting experiment if I can't get her GOT on.
    Try changing HDMI ports on your TV if that works go to app and get a VPN so cable company can't zap your box
    09-24-2017 07:43 PM