HBO GO on Android TV Zoomed In

Mike_Square

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody. I recently purchased an A95X PRO Android TV Box as a cheap cord cutting solution. Of course, you get what you pay for, but after a few weeks of use, this box has worked just fine for my needs...with one unfortunate exception: HBO GO.

I downloaded and installed the HBO GO app from the Google Play store. The app opens, I can log in, I can play content. However, the picture is zoomed in to a ridiculous degree, to the point where only about 1/4 of what I should be seeing is actually visible.

This problem persists regardless of which display (PC, 4K TV, small bedroom TV, etc.) I connect the box to. I've tried every display setting this box has to offer (of which there are very few, and none affect the "zoom" problem), and I have tried also uninstalling and reinstalling from Aptoide, but that didn't help either.

If anyone, anywhere can offer any help, that would be amazing. Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Connect to the 4k (that will probably give you more choices) and use the remote to go to the menu, then to video, and change the setting. See if that can make any difference. If not, email them at hbogohelp@hbo.com.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon