Hello All,

I have a TCL iFfalcon Android certified TV. The default video player works almost perfect all the time. However, the default player could not load subtitles while playing from DLNA using UMS or BubbleUPnP. So I would like to load these videos in the MX Player app which I installed from Play Store. However I could not find any way to do this.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    DMJ
    03-02-2019 03:22 AM
    Open MX Player and look for the movies in it (you'll have to download them). Or you could try Default App Manager - if it's running an old enough version of Android, that should allow you to change the default player.
    03-02-2019 01:26 PM
    Open MX Player and look for the movies in it (you'll have to download them). Or you could try Default App Manager - if it's running an old enough version of Android, that should allow you to change the default player.
    Hey, Thanks for the reply. I really like to play videos from the default Media Center that comes with TV. Since it supports USB and DLNA/UPnP. My TV works on android version 7. So Is there a way to make all videos play in MX as in android phones.
    03-03-2019 03:04 AM