List of Android TV Boxes - Support 4k netflix, Prime

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi All,

A while back I found a website that listed out in detail of android tv boxes that support netflix 4k and other streaming services - could someone point me in the right direction please?

There are many non certified boxes on the market and it is a pain to sypher through them all!

Kind regards

James

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi All,

A while back I found a website that listed out in detail of android tv boxes that support netflix 4k and other streaming services - could someone point me in the right direction please?

There are many non certified boxes on the market and it is a pain to sypher through them all!

Kind regards

James
Hi, welcome to Android Forums
I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.
I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Jadc007

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello Hello,

I have now signed up and apologies for posting in the incorrect thread.

Long story short I am after an android box that will play big 4k movie files with easy via VLC using my Onkyo receiver. As you can guess there are so many different combinations out there with different specs and etc.

I have looked at the Beelink GT MINI A which seems to have good specs but not sure ?

hope you can help

Kind regards

James

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781