Motorola Droid X root

calizae74

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?

cmckeller217

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any root info on the DX since the official 2.3 OTA update and then we just got another not too long ago and I think it was just to piss off the wonderful hackers who figure this stuff out for people like me. If there isn't a method right now, there will be one soon

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
GB is rooted on the X. Like all GB its a crazy process to root it. I would check MyDroidWorld for X files also buying the TeamBlackHat app it has the files also

CarrierUnlock

Wireless Unlocking
Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok. It's time to unlock my DX. Use to have superuser permission root but lost it when I got my 2.2 update. (yea, I know. a while ago) I still got the icon but it doesn't work anymore. I'm now running the official 2.3 GB. I'm tired of all the bugs I have with the official so now I want to root it. What's the best one to use?

Posting in the wrong forum

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC