I just picked up the TB on Verizon and noticed the salesperson put a GSM card into the phone. Is the TB a GSM phone working on CDMA?

If this is the case, can the TB be unlocked for global use? Im leaving the country soon and was planning on taking my iphone 4 that has been carrier unlocked and jailbroken, but if the TB is GSM and can be unlocked I might bring it as well.

Someone told me I could just call Verizon and ask for the SIM IMEI code and they will give it to me, is this true? IF not, who can I go to for this unlock?
    04-05-2011 06:52 PM
    That sim card is only for LTE service.

I'm 99% sure but I could be wrong.
    04-16-2011 12:30 PM
    Can it be flash the htc thubderbolt

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-28-2011 11:15 AM
    I just picked up the TB on Verizon and noticed the salesperson put a GSM card into the phone. Is the TB a GSM phone working on CDMA?

If this is the case, can the TB be unlocked for global use? Im leaving the country soon and was planning on taking my iphone 4 that has been carrier unlocked and jailbroken, but if the TB is GSM and can be unlocked I might bring it as well.

Someone told me I could just call Verizon and ask for the SIM IMEI code and they will give it to me, is this true? IF not, who can I go to for this unlock?
    It is merely for lte purposes and nothing else, sorry.
    06-30-2011 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD