OMG, am I Actually Getting a Rufus Cuff?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok 6 years later, and it appears I MAY actually be getting the Rufus Cuff, that I crowd funded! I got my backer survey, and confirmed my address! I'm actually excited again. It's of course been updated, and is MUCH improved.

Here's a picture and the new specs....

RufusCuff.png

RufusCuff2.jpg

I had all but given up on ever receiving this, BUT now I am hopeful again!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok 6 years later, and it appears I MAY actually be getting the Rufus Cuff, that I crowd funded! I got my backer survey, and confirmed my address! I'm actually excited again. It's of course been updated, and is MUCH improved.

View attachment 321455

View attachment 321456

What is it?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
What is it?

Sorta a smart watch, but more. Bigger screen than usual, full version of Android (yes a bit outdated), works as a companion device with a phone OR you can put in a SIM. Its sorta a **** Tracey watch! lol. (Can I type that D name?).

EDIT: Why do we filter that! Its a person's name! lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sorta a smart watch, but more. Bigger screen than usual, full version of Android (yes a bit outdated), works as a companion device with a phone OR you can put in a SIM. Its sorta a **** Tracey watch! lol. (Can I type that D name?)
I think you tried and it block you, can't promise u what happens next if you bypass it

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Sorta a smart watch, but more. Bigger screen than usual, full version of Android (yes a bit outdated), works as a companion device with a phone OR you can put in a SIM. Its sorta a **** Tracey watch! lol. (Can I type that D name?).

EDIT: Why do we filter that! Its a person's name! lol
Don't be a Richard.....oh wait... you are a Richard
@mustang7757 won't get it!

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 321455

View attachment 321456

No backer survey here, and I was one of the first funders and one of the biggest enthusiasts. Sincerely, if I ever receive it - I still don't believe in that - I would be really, really surprised.

RC Mondo

Oct 16, 2020
Visit site

View attachment 321455

View attachment 321456

Have you gotten it yet. have you figured out how to control the volume on the fly?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Why's this in the Samsung watch forum? If Samsung are creating and not fulfilling kickstarter campaigns that's pretty bad lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463